I’m thinking about writing a story that has to do with high school, so I want to see what other schools are like.
Answer as many as you can!
Please ignore my heavy use of labels..
1. What state do you live in? About how many kids go to your school?
2. What are the popular kids like? (are they mean…
I think about 1,500
the populat kids get along w. the teachers pretty well, tend to party alot, but still manage to be able to be good athletes. they pretty much wear lots of labels. They try to pretend they are friends with everyone even though most of them are pretty fake. they listen to pop and non orriginal stuff.
Yea there are some scene kids at my school. They are pretty cool. They are generaly nice. They probaly have the best music taste and are the easiest to fit in with.
the nerdy kids are pretty much left alone but sometimes someone will go be cruel and pull a ‘hysterical joke’ on one of them and then send a picture to everyone
it really depends on which clique your in. Seniors tend to wear more designers. Most of the popular kids wear abercrombie or like juicy or something. All of the aspiring artists wear the botique stuff which can be high end.
everyone has their main group but we all still talk to everyone
we sitt in the hallways and eat or drive out to pick up some lunch.
1. What state do you live in? About how many kids go to your school?
New Jersey. =) about 3000 people go to myschool. its soo big!
2. What are the popular kids like? (are they mean to everyone? how smart? what do they do with their free time? what do they wear? What music do they like? etc)
There are no certain ‘popular’ kids here because its so big. There are like some people that are more like out there thought. you know? lol.
3. Are there a lot of scene kids at your school? What are they like?
im not sure what that means ^^ sorry.
4. How are nerdy kids treated?
Some of them get made fun of, but we have some really smart people in our schoool!
5. How high fashion is your school? (do people just wear a&f to be in fashion, or do kids actually wear high end designers, like marc jacobs)
Everyone just dressed like how there like. Like some people where high fashion. some are all black. some gansterish stuff. haha. Some people wear like nothing lol. but yeah.
6. Do people stick to their cliques, or do they have friends in other groups, too?
Since its so big, lots of people have friends in different groups.
7. What do people do at lunch time?
Just Eat, Talk, sometimes there are some crazyy fights.
if u wanna no more you could just email me or something. happy to help =)
1. Indiana, 1200
2. Popular kids?? There really arn’t any…
3. Scene kids?? I don’t know what this means.
4. Nerdy kids are ignored by most. They get along with each other though.
5. Fashion is very high. A lot of people wear a&f.
6. There arn’t any cliques. You just hang out with whoever you want.
7. Eat, talk to friends. Fights are VERY rare in my school. If there happens to be a fight, 5 min. later the whole school knows.
1. What state do you live in? About how many kids go to your school? North Texas, 4A school
2. What are the popular kids like? (are they mean to everyone? how smart? what do they do with their free time? what do they wear? What music do they like? etc) there’s a ton of them. most of them are nice people that just come from rich families and do some pretty bad stuff, they’re not snobby like you would think
3. Are there a lot of scene kids at your school? What are they like? ohhh yeahh. introverted but friendly and sometimes rude
4. How are nerdy kids treated? nobody really picks on them. people just ignore them or don’t associate with them. and nobody cares to borrow their homework 😉
5. How high fashion is your school? (do people just wear a&f to be in fashion, or do kids actually wear high end designers, like marc jacobs) A lot of people wear juicy couture, that’s about it.
6. Do people stick to their cliques, or do they have friends in other groups, too? there is a huge clique problem, people don’t tend ot branch out. i try to, but if i don’t have the same interests as them, they don’t accept me
7. What do people do at lunch time? eat lunch…
I live in Orlando Florida and we have about 3200 kids at school.
Our school is so big that there are a lot of different popular kids. Most of them are nice. Most of the kids here go to the mall, disney, wet and wild, the beach, movies etc.. there is a lot of stuff to do here. Some preppy, some fashionable, some sloppy but most wear jeans or shorts and T-shirts. Most like top 40 and reggae (sp)?!
Scene kids??? Like kids who are noticed- cheerleaders and football players. Most of them are pretty nice.
Lots of nerdy kids hang out with other nerdy kids- but most of the kids aren’t mean to them.
Not too high fashion but we all have kids with money- most seen, american eagle, a&f, old navy.
Most people have lots of friends in all groups- this year the homecoming queen was in the color guard and the king was a football player.
Most people sit at tables inside or walk around outside at lunch.
Good Luck with your story!
1. CT, hmm like more than 700
2. there rly isnt an established group of “popular” kids, just ones that have a lot of friends. not too smart, some are really stupid and they think they’re funny. wear whatever is the latest fashion
4. usually theres a group of kids that are nerdy, no one really goes up to them to tease them, since they clump together. everyone ignores them completely.
5.a&f or hollister isnt that popular, more designer labels, everyone carries those longchamp le pliage bags or chanel. some wear heels,
6 there are tons of cliques
7 um eat?! lol everyone sits with their friends, in their own groups.
i live in connecticut..and go to a arts magnet school with 450 kids.
there are no popular kids..everyone is the same really..there are not too many scene kids…but a couple emo kids.
most people at my school are “nerdy” as we all like the arts.
many kids wear clothes from thrift stores..and dont care about expensive labels..although some people do wear them.
there arent really any cliques,
at lunchtime we eat and talk.
Montana like 200 i go to a private school
They don’t really think of themselves as popular but they stick to their own friends and they like to party and drink, and they will talk to you, but mostly its kinda fake…and almost everyone talks behind everyones back..its so annoying…
because its so small there isn’t much of that at my school
people dont really care if they are nerdy..and everyone wants to do well cuz its pretty hard.
most people wear abercrombie, ae, stuff like that…tho a few people will wear juicy but not many.
They kinda stick to their own cliques..tho its not really cliques…you just hang with your friends and you still talk to other people cuz there is only like 60 kids in each grade.
the seniors area allowed to leave…everyone else has to stay at school and we eat in the lunch room and when your done you just kinda walk around and talk!! 🙂
To see what my school looks like
type in ‘trading schools’ on youtube…
It was on Ophra. not the ghetto one but the other one.
2. Well, as snobby as this sounds, all the popular kids here tend to think of themselves as the Laguna Beach of the mid-west…
4. generally, all the popular kids are nice to them, only to make fun of them.
5. practically 97% of the kids here have designer clothes…
very materialistic. the kids’ cars are better than the faculty cars. (bmw, lexus…etc.)
6. there are cliques, but they range is so wide that you can’t really seperate who’s in what.
Well I live in California in LA
About 3,000 kids go to my school
At my school the “popular kids” are all jocks, but they don’t talk to anyone that isn’t popular. They don’t make fun of others and they don’t play pranksand stupid things like that. They seem to favor rap/hiphop music but idk really. they wear their team uniforms and on regular days the girls wear a lot of v-neck and crop tops with jeans or jean skirts. Some also wear dresses with lots of jewelry[mostly long necklaces]. they guys tend to wear shorts or jeans with sport shirts.
Scence kids. there are tons. All of the scene kids and emo kids and metalheads all hang out at a section of our school. We don’t talk to anyone else really. we all bring our guitars and ipods and play and listen to music.
The nerdy kids are left alone becuase at my school you don’t really talk to people who aren’t in your so called “clique”, our school is seperated into sections at lunch and we all leave each other alone. But if you do have friends in other cliques its perfectly normal to go hang with them al long as you dont make fun of anybody…because then fights start between cliques.
at lunch people listen to music, play their instruments, play sports or whatever.
Hope this helps :-]
Sorry but my school’s not exactly up to TV drama status. LOL